Friday, August 29, 2014

Learning Never Stops!

I've been busy this week.  Busy learning learning learning!  It never stops, I tell you. I have been converting my plain word documents into colorful, interactive pages by using lucid press.  It was challenging at first, as many things are, but once I began, I pushed through.  Once I found the page settings tab on the right, it was easy as pie!

I keep reading about branding and creating a brand for yourself.  I wasn't sure how or what to do.  So, I decided to create a logo. I just googled "logo makers" and found cooltext.com.  There, I created this nifty logo:
Cute, huh?  It was really easy to do as well. So, now I have my own little logo.  I'm pretty excited about that.
**Tip: remember or write down the code for the colors used in your logo.  That way, the same colors can be used when you create a document.

One last thing which I'm still in the process of learning is an online portfolio website called Brushd.  I am creating my portfolio, but haven't quite got the hang of it yet.  You can check out my work in progress here.  If you know any tips on how to manipulate the gallery items, please share!  Or, if you have used a portfolio hosting site you like, I'd love to hear about that as well!

Next, I'm going to further my HTML5 and Java skills.
Happy Friday! Keep learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment